Hello my friends – it’s me, Heidi. Let’s learn how to ski together with Peter and Schnucki, the little goat. Grandpa will watch over our first turns in the snow and you will be surprised how soon we will be able to dash down the slopes.
Where can we start? We meet at the ski school’s nursery room and begin with our first steps on the ski lawn at the school’s doorstep, a fenced-off area exclusively for us. There we are safe and well looked after. I’ll tell you a secret – there is also a magic carpet that will help us to get up the hill easily. Off we go – can’t wait to start ...
When can we start? Our course begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 12:30 p.m. We will all meet up before splitting up into small groups, where we will then learn how to ski whilst having loads of fun. Since skiing makes you thirsty, we will of course take a break to fortify ourselves with drinks and snacks.
At the end of the course, a children’s ski race will be held for you to show how perfectly you have mastered “stop”, “turn”, “pizza slice” and “spaghetti” . After we have raced through the course to the finish line with real race numbers, you will be awarded a certificate and a medal – you can also keep the race number.
See you soon ... I’m looking forward to meeting you!
The most important info for you and your parents at a glance:
- Course times: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Meeting place: beginner children at the ski school’s ski nursery
- Groups: individually taken care of in small groups
- Supervision: specially trained children’s ski instructors and supervisors
- Race: probably on Fridays (weather permitting)
- Equipment: please make sure your children are well equipped to start skiing – check list
- Children up to age 6 don’t need a ski lift ticket
- We are available for private lessons in the afternoon